The train station at Schiphol Airport is underground.
- Before you descend to the platform, you must buy a train ticket (a single-use OV-chipcard).
- You can do this in one of the ticket machines (which are above ground).
- The machines have touch screens, and you can choose English as a language.
- Payment is only possible with a debit or credit card (not with cash).
- There are tv screens that show the next leaving trains (and what platform to go)
Most of the time there is information staff around that can help you.